The Carat X4x3 Deck Case
allows you to display 12 of your favorite decks in three rows of four. It is made of clear 5mm archival quality acrylic to allow for unobstructed views of your favorite decks from all sides while safely protecting them from potential damage or harm.
The case edges are beveled and the corners are rounded for a more elegant look and feel.
The lid attached by twelve neodymium magnet pairs, which are 10 times stronger than regular magnets, for a secure attachment while still allowing for easy access to the decks inside. Due to the size of the lid, it has been modified compared to other Carat Cases and is receded between the longer sides of the case, so it is partially locked in place and does not slide off as easily.
Also included are nine 3mm and nine 5mm inserts to use as spacers between your decks (or to keep them grouped together) as well as four rubber pads with adhesive that can be attached to the bottom of the case to prevent scratching of the case or the surface it is on.
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors and designers. Carat Case Creations has worked with many of the top designers and printers to create custom cases, including, Butterfly Playing Cards, Cartamundi, Expert Playing Cards, Kings Wild Project, Rick Davidson, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries and Vanda Playing Cards.
- Displays 12 Decks in three rows of four
- Clear archival quality acrylic for unobstructed views from all sides and safe storage of valuable decks
- Beveled edges and rounded corners for an elegant look and feel
- 8 neodymium magnet pairs to keep the back panel strongly attached while allowing for easy access to insert/remove decks
- Nine (9) 3mm and nine (9) 5mm inserts to use as spacers in between decks or on the sides of the decks to keep the decks grouped together
- 4 rubber pads with adhesive included to place on the bottom of the case for protection of surfaces if needed
- Materials used: 5mm archival quality clear acrylic and neodymium magnets
Internal - three (3) rows of 27.8cm x 9.4cm x 2.2cm
External - 28.8cm x 30.2cm x 3.2cm
- Additional Item(s): nine (9) 3mm inserts, nine (9) 5mm inserts and 4 rubber pads with adhesive to apply to bottom of case if needed