DEViOS by Mark Lemon
- Completely customisable
- Electronic gimmick and video instructions included
- No apps
- Nothing to install on spectators phone
- No hidden NFC stickers
- Can be integrated with other hardware you may already own
From the creative mind of Mark Lemon and two years in development, DEViOS
is the ultimate Shortcuts project for Mentalists. It's a comprehensive and powerful system that enables you to do super-clean peeks, astonishing forces and some mind-blowing effects with your iPhone.
Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, DEViOS
has something to offer everyone. It's easy to use, yet incredibly powerful. With the library of pre-made effects, you can start performing stunning mentalism right away.Here are just a few of the things you can do with DEViOS:
- Reliably force numbers, places, names, and words on your audience
- Covertly peek at your spectators' thoughts in a variety of different ways
- Secretly know the specific part of an image someone is focussing on
- Learn exactly what has been written on a billet without your phone in play
- Accurately predict the outcome of an apparently random game
- Perform routines that prove complete control over your spectators' choices and decisions
lives in your pocket and is always ready to go, so you can present incredible mind-reading feats anywhere, anytime. Mark has developed a huge collection of tools and routines allowing you to create stunning mentalism with your iPhone.
It's very easy to perform and whilst some one-time installation and setup is required DEViOS
does all the hard work, leaving you to concentrate on performing. All moves and actions are motivated and justified, and there are more than two hours of in-depth video tutorials covering all aspects of installation, performance, and customisation.
This is not a single trick product, but a powerful toolkit that you can use to create your own amazing routines. It is the ultimate collection for Mentalists who want to take their performances to the next level.This will not work on Android phones.